Victoria's Historic Inns Packages
Victoria, BC and Vancouver Island delight visitors with an amazing range of experiences. Your innkeepers from Victoria's Historic Inns provide much more than the bed and breakfast accommodation that equals lodgings found in boutique small hotels. They graciously provide the local eyes and ears for the hidden secrets, the best of the region, the special discoveries that will make your stay in Victoria memorable.
May we help plan your stay? Choose one of our INNovative packages and add fun to your visit!
- A special date. A special birthday. Trying to make up or rekindle an old flame. This special romantic get-away starts when you arrive at your Historic Inn for a 2 night stay. Waiting for you in your room will be a dozen, dark, red, exotic roses the scent filling the air. Relax with a dual massage with ylang-ylang and jasmine oils. Then, while the scent of roses wafts through the room, pop the cork on a bottle of perfectly chilled champagne and watch, together, as the bubbles softly caress the inside of tall champagne flutes. Indulge your loved one with a dozen, rich, tasty, succulent, lick them, slowly, chocolate truffles. View Package
- Many gardens in Victoria are world famous and Victoria is known as Canada’s Garden City. Where else are there flowers blooming in January! Victoria’s Historic Inns have teamed up with some of Victoria’s most famous gardens to offer a Glorious Gardens Package. Spend two nights in one of our exquisite historic Inns and receive entry to 3 of the city’s iconic gardens: Butchart Gardens, Abkhazi Garden and The Victoria Butterfly Gardens. And take home a basket of gardener’s goodies. View Package
- Immerse yourself in Victoria's Slow Food movement for a few days and you'll soon be addicted to the fresh produce, adventurous charcuterie and exotic, mouth-watering dishes that abound. Victoria's Historic Inns has created a two-night Flavours of Victoria Package to help you uncover Victoria's vibrant food scene. View Package
- Clip. Clop. Clip. Clop. The sound of horse’s hoofs on old pavement. We’re in no hurry here. This is Victoria after all. Clip. Clop. Clip. Clop. Your stress level goes down. You begin to relax as you enjoy the sites on a 30 minute carriage ride around our beautiful, historic city. View Package
- View Package
- Whales and flowers. The contrast couldn't be greater. The largest, most powerful mammals on the planet and the smallest most fragile flora. But these are the 2 things that every visitor to Victoria wants to experience: whale watching and Butchart Gardens. The seas around Victoria are home to 3 resident whale pods numbering over 80 magnificent animals. And, although you won't often, if ever, see a whale swimming through the gardens, you will be overwhelmed by the majestic beauty of this world famous 55 acre garden. View Package
- Take time to refresh your memories of Christmas holiday seasons from years ago. Experience a uniquely festive, Olde Fashioned Christmas with a package of seasonal delights and a relaxing time exploring Victoria. View Package